sábado, 23 de maio de 2009

Phil Vassar Gives Cross-Dressers an Anthem All Their Own | CMT Blog


Phil Vassar Gives Cross-Dressers an Anthem All Their Own | CMT Blog: "Growing up, I hated it when girls spelled their names with i’s where a y would’ve done the job. Brandi, Tiffani, Maddi. Ditto for girls who dotted those i’s with hearts. So when I saw that Phil Vassar had a song called “Bobbi With an I,” I thought I knew exactly what it would be about. But I was so completely wrong. How could I have known there would be a country song about a transvestite (or cross-dresser or whatever they are calling themselves these days) climbing the charts? About a former linebacker who now dresses in pink and has platinum curls? It’s so bizarre in that catchy, never-thought-I’d-have-a-song-like-this-stuck-in-my-head kind of way. If you haven’t heard it yet, go listen and tell us what you think."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário